Monday 11 December 2017

Happy Christmas

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my friends and family a wonderful Christmas and a very happy 2018
24909951_2017560228521723_3346518477324843997_n
I pray that my own daughter Aleyah has an amazing Christmas too. She has had such an eventful year being cast as Summer in the West End Musical School of Rock under the name of Aaliyah Monk.
https://youtu.be/dRfLRS2-lzg
I was very proud and obviously very emotional when I saw the show a few times this year, all be it an anonymous face in the crowd. I could not stay away from such an important moment in her life and continue to keep pleading with her mother to end this madness and allow her to be reunited with her paternal family who love her wholeheartedly.
Hopefully 2018 will be the year that this happens. It WILL happen at some point but it would be so much better for her if this happens with her mother´s blessing sooner rather than later. She must realise that I will never ever give up.
One more day closer

No comments:

Post a Comment