Wednesday 20 January 2016

Tandem Skydive Sponsored Event - June 2016

In June 2016 I am arranging an Tandem Skydive event in support of  Reunite International Child Abduction Centre.



If you would like to participate with me, please let me know as soon as possible. A €50 deposit will be required to guarantee your place. email: onedaycloser.reunite@gmail.com



I, personally, will also be doing this in memory of my mother Doreen Dalton who always wanted to do this (as if 3 bungie jumps and a firewalk wasn't enough). Sadly, she passed away in November 2015 before she could be reunited with her granddaughter who she loved wholeheartedly.



Thank you to all of my friends and family for your continued love and support

Steve
xxx

https://www.justgiving.com/reunite-skydive/

No comments:

Post a Comment