Tuesday 19 December 2017

Xmas–Celebration?

Well.. Its less that a week now before Christmas and it is plainly clear that once again, my daughter will not be spending any time or even any communication with her paternal family. This was expected but nevertheless, just as heart-breaking as ever.

I will continue with writing cards and buying small gifts so that she will be able to read them and see that I have never given up... and never will.. Unfortunately, she won't see this until we are reunited..

This is now 8 years!.. and not one day has gone by without her on my mind and in my heart.
I pray that the mother will change her behaviour in 2018 and realise that whatever tactics she tries to use… whatever lies she tells in an attempt to alienate our child, I will keep on doing everything I possibly can to be reunited and be involved in her life.

There are a number of people who really should hang their heads in shame and 2018 is the year where I believe the time is right to become more public in not only raising awareness of parental child abduction and parental alienation, but also my own personal experiences of this occurring and the people who have been party to facilitating this behaviour.

I have been patient for a very long time. I have been silenced from providing any details but have been obedient and respectful of the family courts in the UK despite the horrific mistakes that have been made and the deception that has been used to achieve the objective of removing our daughter´s paternal family from her life.

This year, I tried once again to communicate through lawyers with the mother but her position has not changed and completely refused any mediation. I realise that she might feel the need to keep up the lies to justify her previous actions but maybe… just maybe… she, and the maternal grandparents should start putting our daughter first and be open about what they have done and why they have done it? Sadly, due to their past behaviours, this is necessary even though it might be so difficult for our child to come to terms with the fact that she has been lied to and betrayed for so many years.

They need to understand that at some point, this will be known. Wouldn´t it be better for them to speak to her  about their reasons rather than her find out the truths later. She has already lost to bereavement, a grandmother who loved her wholeheartedly... Please DON´T continue to keep her father from her too.



One more day closer x

No comments:

Post a Comment